Devilsclub Essential Oil- sample
100% therapeutic grade essential oil made from the distillation of pure water (using a .5 micron 5-stage reverse osmosis filter) and freshly harvested devil's club branch bark from the forests of SE Alaska.
This is pure, distilled oil; it does not contain alchohols, carrier oils -like olive/coconut/canola oils, or any other additive.
Please read Care Instructions below.
**Due to the time required for the distillation process and the high demand, this item is sold in the order requests are received. To be added to the list, please drop a note using the contact section on the first page or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- As with any essential oil, this is a concentrated oil and should be administered carefully and diluted as necessary. Dilute as needed with a carrier oil.
- Cleanup with a carrier oil (olive, etc.) only. This oil is water-resistant.
- When used topically, first apply to a small area of skin to test for allergic reaction. In the event of allergic reaction, rinse with olive or carrier oil and discontinue use.
- This essential oil can interfere with prescription medications. Please check with your healthcare provider prior to taking this or any other medicine. Here is a link to a list of medications with likely dose-dependent interactions.
- This product has a strong detox effect. Remember to drink water and stay hydrated when using the oil.